Eva Palace at the Kommeno Peninsula "Garden of the gods"
It’s the island of Corfu, where Grecotel occupies the most gorgeous Kommeno peninsula, one of the most exclusive spots in the Ionian harbours.
Overlooking Eva Palace’s tropical grounds and beaches, all rooms, suites and villas exude an aura of romance and enchantment. As in happily ever after fairy tales, guests experience a respite
and family bonding time in a relaxed-paced heaven.
• Panoramic views of the Ionian Sea, the peninsula, little islands and town of Corfu
• Idyllic relaxing hotel beach naturally shaded by trees
• Impressive pool area with 1.700 m2 pools & swim-up bar
• Main-building rooms have sea view, romantic touches (four-poster bed, glass wall bathroom)
• Panoramic, light-filled glass walled lobby area
• Restaurants & bars with amazing views
• Gourmet dining in neighbouring Corfu Imperial's a la carte restaurants
• Elixir Rooftop Love Spa with eyepopping views
• A wide range of watersports