Villa Fioretta, with the surrounding farm is available as a whole to any number of visitors and can
accommodate up to 9 people throughout the year. Its construction finished on August 2013 and has been
classified as a Mansion by the Greek Office of Tourism.
It extends on one level to better fit with the natural environment and includes the following areas:
• One master bedroom with double bed, secretaire, wardrobe and safe, exclusive bathroom with jacuzzi
for two people equipped with chromotherapy system.
• Two bedrooms each of which include: two single beds convertible into double bed, bedside table,
wardrobe and bathroom with whirlpool tub
• One bedroom with a double bed, bedside table, wardrobe.
• Separate W.C. with shower and a washing machine.
• kitchen including: refrigerator-closet providing cold water and icecubes, electric oven and hob,
microwave oven , dishwasher, electric appliances, fully equipped with cutlery and crockery along
with glasses for beverages
• Dining – Living room with hand built fireplace, a table for eight people, two sofas, relaxation chair.
• Satellite TV, Dolby Surround sound system, blue-ray video.
The whole house is fully air-conditioned, has wooden floors in the main areas, insect repelling
windows with screens, security bars and drinking water.
The outdoor areas are fully and securely fenced and have received minimum intervention to avoid
altering the landscape. Within these interventions the following facilities are provided:
• Stone swimming pool with oxygen (no chlorine) with sun loungers and an outdoor bar. Enjoy the
sun from sunrise to 17:00.
• Pergolas with outdoor lounge around the house
• Outdoor tables and BBQ in panoramic position
• Parking space